We joined forces with Google Classroom to make Kahoot!’ing even simpler. Kahoot! add-on in Google Classroom allows you to create and post assignments without leaving your virtual class.
- How to install Kahoot! Google Classroom add-on
- How to add an assignment to your class
- How to check reports
How to install Kahoot! Google Classroom add-on
Admins can set up the Kahoot! add-on for schools across their district from the Google Workspace Marketplace. A relevant Google subscription may be required to access Google Classroom add-ons. Here you can find a guide on how to install Google Classroom add-ons.
If you are a teacher and want to use the Kahoot! add-on, please contact your admin.
How to add an assignment to your class
- Sign in to classroom.google.com and click the class.
- Click Announce something to your class at the top of the Stream section or Create in the Classwork section.
- Open the Add-ons menu and select Kahoot!.
- Log in to your Kahoot! account in the pop-up window.
- Find the kahoot you want to assign and click Add.
- Adjust the settings of your assignment and click Create.
- Write instructions on how to join the assignment and hit the Post button.
How to check reports
- Go to the Grades section of the relevant class, or the To review section from the left-side panel.
- Click on the assignment.
- Click on any student to view a full list of players.
- The scores from Kahoot! assignments won’t automatically appear in the Google Classroom gradebook. You will need to add them manually.
- The results in the report are not tied to specific students’ accounts in Google Classroom.
- To be able to verify students’ participation, enable the Player Identifier (available with EDU subscriptions).