Discover the best kahoots and stay focused on your goals with Kahoot! widgets for your mobile devices. Try now!
☝️Make sure to update the Kahoot! app on your device to ensure access to the updated selection of widgets.
☝️Currently, the Kahoot! widgets are available only on iOS devices.
✂️ Shortcuts ✂️
- Kahoot! widget: Daily kahoot
How to add Kahoot! widgets
- Touch and hold a widget or an empty area on your home screen until the apps jiggle (follow the detailed guide for iOS here).
- Tap the + button in the upper-left corner.
- Find the Kahoot! app's widgets.
- Scroll to the right and select one of the available Kahoot! widgets.
- Tap Add widget.
- Tap Done in the top right corner.
- Touch and hold the lock screen until the Customize button appears (follow the detailed guide for iOS here).
- Tap Customize.
- Select Lock Screen.
- Tap Add Widgets.
- Find the Kahoot! widget on the list.
- Tap or drag the widget to add to the lock screen.
- When you're finished, tap the close button , then tap Done.
💡 If there’s not enough room for a new widget, you can tap the remove button to remove a widget and make room for the one you want to add.
Kahoot! widget: Daily kahoot
💡 The Daily kahoot widget is available only on iOS 17 and newer.
💡 The Daily kahoot widget lets you play 1 daily kahoot straight on the iOS home screen.
💡 The kahoots displayed in the widget are selected from your Weekly goals subjects (available for students and personal users). If you do not have any goals set, your widget will display random trivia kahoots created by our team, verified creators, or partners.
Kahoot! widget: Weekly goals
☝️ The Weekly goals widget is available only to students and personal users. Other user types can find and add the widget but they won't be able to set study goals in the Kahoot! app.
- After adding the widget as described above, go to Kahoot! app.
- In the Home tab, scroll to find the section where you can set weekly goals.
- Tap Set weekly goals.
- Select the subjects you want to practice.
☝️ Keep in mind that the subjects marked with a star are not included in your current plan.
- Tap on the timer to edit the time goal.
- The selected subjects will be displayed in the Weekly progress section in the Kahoot! app and in the lock and home screen widgets.
- Click on the home screen widget to complete your goal. It will take you to Kahoot! app where you can select the subject and choose a kahoot or course related to your goal.
💡 When adding the widget, you can choose between two sizes to display on your home screen.
The smaller Weekly goals widget shows how many percent of your goal is achieved collectively for all the subjects.
The larger Weekly progress widget includes the list of up to four of your subjects and the time left to reach the goal.
💡 You can select the topics displayed on the Weekly progress widget.
For the lock screen: tap and hold on the lock screen ➡️ tap Customize ➡️ tap Lock Screen ➡️ tap twice on the Weekly progress widget ➡️ tap Choose to select the subject to be displayed on your lock screen (you can select up to three subjects). You can also select one subject for the smaller Weekly goals widget.
For the home screen: tap and hold the widget ➡️tap Edit widget ➡️ tap Choose to select a subject (you can choose up to four subjects for the home screen widget).
Kahoot! widget: Recommended kahoots
The Recommended kahoots widget consists of Top picks and Games to Study.
- The Top Picks section showcases highlighted kahoots, aiming to assist you in exploring the best content available on Kahoot! platform. Just tap on the suggested kahoot to open it in our app.
- Games to Study suggests kahoots you've played (both live games and self-paced assignments) where you missed questions or gave incorrect answers.
This allows you to study the correct answers and re-play the kahoot to reinforce your learning.
Once the kahoot has been completed with a 100% correct score, it will disappear from the Games to Study section, making it easier for users to keep track of what you need to study.
You can choose between three different sizes to display the Kahoot! widget on your home screen, with the largest-sized widget including useful shortcuts to quickly search, join or create games in minutes.