Kahoot!’s mobile apps offer easy access to fun learning games and your account anywhere.
Is a Kahoot! account required?
You can use our iOS and Android apps without an account. But an account gives you access to some great additional features.
With no account, you can:
- Browse and search through all public kahoot
- Join a live kahoot
- Review and prepare for tests with study modes such as flashcards, practice and test yourself
- Participate and play self-paced assignments created by others
While signed in to your account, you can also:
- Create self-paced assignments*
- Share assignments via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, Remind, and Google Classroom*
- Create, share, and play your own Kahoot! Games*
- Access your favorites and private kahoots shared with your account*
- Access reports on live games (quizzes only) and assignments hosted through your account
- App Store - full support for Apple iOS 14 and newer.
- Google Play - full support for Android OS 5.0 and newer.
- Amazon Appstore - full support for Fire OS 5.0 and newer.
- HUAWEI AppGallery - full support for Android OS 5.0 and newer.
We do not support customized distributions or root/jailbreak versions.
Chromebooks that support Android apps can use our Google Play app.
For non-supported devices
If our apps are not compatible with your device, you might be able to create a custom shortcut on your home screen. Here are URLs you can save as shortcuts or bookmarks:
- To join a kahoot: https://kahoot.it/
- To create, search and host: https://create.kahoot.it/