Kahoot!’ing is better together. You can read more about the connecting powers of Groups feature in Intro to Groups.
How to invite users to your group
- Go to the group’s Activity tab and click Invite in the top right corner.
- Select whether you wish to invite members from within or outside your shared workspace (applicable to groups created in the shared workspaces). Insert the emails or usernames and click Add.
Alternatively, you can copy the link and share it with the invitees via the communication channels of your choice.
You can also click the Invite via email option at the bottom of the Invite users window. This will allow you to insert multiple email addresses and send them a message with an invite. The invitees have 7 days to accept the invitation.
- That’s it! Invited users will receive an email invitation to join your group.
How to remove group members
- Access your group and click the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Select the View members option.
- Click the three vertical dots next to a member you wish to remove.
- Select the Remove option.