- From your account settings menu, navigate to Billing.
Note: The interface may slightly differ depending on whether your subscription includes the Workspace functionality or not.
- In the Billing section, click Edit licenses. A prompt will appear. You can add or subtract from your total licenses.
When you remove a member from your team, that member's assigned license becomes available for you to invite someone else at no extra cost. If it's no longer needed, then you can lower your total licenses to prevent being charged more than necessary on your next invoice.
If you add licenses...
You'll need to confirm a prorated charge for additional licenses.
If you subtract licenses...
Dues already paid are not refunded. But your next invoice will be less the cost of licenses removed.
In the Manage users section, you can choose a team member/s that should have their access to the workspace revoked, and use the remove button.
To bulk remove members just check off the boxes by the email address and then click remove on the top right corner.
- The member's access to the workspace will be revoked immediately
- Kahoots created by them in your shared workspace will be moved to their My Kahoots area
Individual license holders
It's not possible to add multiple licenses to an individual business plan.
There are two ways of upgrading to a team plan:
- Simply navigate to one of the above pricing pages and purchase a team plan from scratch.
- Click on the Upgrade Now button in your profile: you will see a personalized set of plans which show both individual and team plans. Proceed with upgrading to a team plan from there.
It is possible to add multiple licenses to school/higher education plans Kahoot! Pro, Kahoot! Premium and Kahoot! Premium+
However, for optimal cooperation between teachers within a district, we recommend Kahoot! EDU which is specifically designed for multiple-license usage.
You can upgrade to Kahoot! EDU via the Upgrade Now button in your profile, or directly on Kahoot! EDU pricing page.