Discover the step-by-step guide on how to add or remove Kahoot! licenses from your team wrokspace. Enhance your user experience and manage your Kahoot! subscriptions effectively. Learn more now.
- How to make changes to your workspace licenses
- Individual license holders
How to make changes to your workspace licenses:
- From your account settings menu, navigate to Billing.
Note: The interface may slightly differ depending on whether your subscription includes the Workspace functionality or not.
- In the Billing section ⬇️, click Edit licenses.
A prompt / pop-up will appear.
You can add or subtract from your total licenses by using this tool.
When you remove a member from your team, that member's assigned license becomes available for you to invite someone else at no extra cost. If it's no longer needed, then you can lower your total licenses to prevent being charged more than necessary on your next invoice. You will not be able to reduce the licenses that are assigned to someone, and you may need to remove some members from your workspace to be able to remove licenses.
If you add licenses...
You'll need to confirm a prorated charge for additional licenses. When you proceed, you will be charged a prorated amount for the number of licenses you have added to your subscription.
If you subtract licenses...
Dues already paid are not refunded. Your next invoice will be affected by the subtracted licenses. Kahoot! does not offer refunds for unused licenses, or for a reduction of the licenses in the middle of a billing cycle.
In the Manage users section, click three vertical dots next to the members who should have their access to the workspace revoked, and use the Remove option.
To bulk remove members just check off the boxes by the email address and then click Remove on the top right corner.
- The member's access to the workspace will be revoked immediately.
- Kahoots created by them in your shared workspace will remain available in your workspace.
Individual license holders
It's not possible to add multiple licenses to an individual business plan.
If you are looking to add more licenses, you will need to switch to one of our plans designed specifically for teams.
There are two ways of upgrading to a team plan:
- Simply navigate to one of the above pricing pages and purchase a team plan from scratch.
- Click on the Upgrade Now button in your profile: you will see a personalized set of plans which show both individual and team plans. Proceed with upgrading to a team plan from there.
It is possible to add multiple licenses to the EDU team, school and district, and EDU higher education plans. The Kahoot!+ for teachers (individual plans) are subscriptions that do not offer the option to have multiple license holders.
You can upgrade to Kahoot! EDU via the Upgrade Now button in your profile, or directly on Kahoot! EDU pricing page.