Inclusion and Accessibility are a top priority for us. We aim to be compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1, to an AA conformance level.
Here are some ways our services are accessible:
- Text is scalable using your browser's zoom in/out feature to at least 200%
- The question field can be used as an alt-text field if using media
- You have freedom to embed Youtube media that meets your needs for captions and audio descriptions
- Sound/music is mutable using your browser’s “mute tab” feature
- Our services are navigable using alt, enter, and spacebar keys
- Common screen readers on teaching devices will read questions and answers aloud
- Common screen readers on student devices will read matching answer numbers aloud
- iOS and Android mobile apps have a built-in read-aloud feature
If you're unsure how to accommodate certain accessibility needs with Kahoot!, please reach out to us and we'll be happy to help troubleshoot.