Kahoot! courses let you combine multiple kahoots into a single learning experience that can be delivered and tracked over an extended time period. It’s really easy to get started and develop your first course. Try now!
💡 Read more about courses:
Kahoot! courses: Content
- Click Create in the top right corner and then select the Course option.
- Follow the steps from the Creator guide.
- Add multiple games by selecting the Kahoot button on the left side of the screen). Click Select next to the relevant games and Add kahoots.
- Add documents by selecting the Document option. Click Upload and select a file from your device (max. file size: 10MB; format: .pdf).
- Add a video by selecting the Video option. Choose the video provider (YouTube or Vimeo).
- Add a multimedia article by choosing the Story option. You can choose one from the list (if you have created any stories) or click Create. You can read more about creating stories here: Kahoot! story: How to create.
- To add a block to your story, click the plus icon on the left side of the story creator.
- You can add up to 100 blocks to a story.
- You can add text, images, and videos (YouTube and Vimeo).
- You can add the Audio block that will read text aloud in the language you select (up to 120 characters).
- Make sure to insert the title at the top of the creator.
- You can crop, delete, and add details to the image by selecting it and clicking the three vertical dots on its right side.
- Drag and drop the blocks to rearrange the content.
- Click the gearwheel icon in the top right corner to change the cover image and visibility.
- Click the eye icon in the top right corner to preview your story.
- You can convert a PDF into story block format (available with certain subscriptions ⭐).
- You can use our AI feature to change the tone, length, and language of your text (available with certain subscriptions ⭐).
- Once your story is ready, click the Save button in the top right corner.
Kahoot! courses: Settings
- Click the gearwheel icon in the top right corner to adjust the settings of your course. Here you can add description, topic, and language. If you're a teacher (higher ed or school), you can also determine the age range and grades of your target audience.
- Go to the Design section. You can add up to 5 preview images, set a cover image, and choose the Details page theme (available with certain subscriptions).
- In the Resources section, you can add documents that you think might be useful in running the course. E.g. Glossary, Students' worksheets, etc. Upload max. 10 PDF files. Max. file size: 10MB. They will be visible and downloadable from your course's page.
- In the Visibility section you can decide who can find and view your course.
- Go to the Course certificate section (available with certain plans ⭐). With this feature enabled, your course's participants can receive a completion certificate.
You can set up:
- who will receive the certificate (you can decide to grant a certificate to all the participants or set minimum accuracy criteria),
- your logo,
- color theme,
- certificate authority,
- signature that will be shown on the certificate.
💡 Participants can download their certificate from the final screen of the course. If logged in while taking the course participants will also receive an email and see their report with a certificate in their Your learning section.
☝️ The course certificate option needs to be enabled for each of your course sessions in the session settings.
- Click Save in the top right corner to finish the course.
|💡 You can find instructions on how to assign, host, and study courses here 💡