As outlined in our Terms and Conditions, we do not pre-screen or monitor all content posted by users. It's the responsibility of every user to ensure that content is not:
- illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language
- Infringing on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party
- Containing any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising
- Impersonating any person or entity, including any Kahoot! AS employees or representatives
If you believe someone has made something public that shouldn’t be, you can flag it for our team of moderators to review.
How to flag kahoots
From the Discover page, use the three vertical dots to the right of any kahoot to access the Flag option.
From a kahoot’s Details page, use the three vertical dots in the description section to access the Flag option.
You’ll be asked for details about why the kahoot should not be public.
Please be as detailed as possible
If we cannot determine from your report why the kahoot may violate our terms, the kahoot may be approved. Once approved, the kahoot cannot be reported again until the creator makes a change to it.
Once you report a kahoot...
One of our Moderators will usually review it within 24 hours.
- If our Moderation Team agrees that the kahoot violates our terms, the creator will be notified that the kahoot is now "quarantined". As such, the creator can only edit the kahoot.
- If our Moderation Team disagrees, or the "quarantined" kahoot is revised to a state we believe is appropriate, the kahoot will be "approved" for public access.
Trying to report a kahoot and don't see the report link?
There are three reason a kahoot won't have a report link:
- It belongs to you
- It's on our featured list
- It was reported before, approved by our moderators, and hasn't been edited since
If you feel a kahoot should be reported that can't be, please let us know!