Need to make a kahoot similar to one that already exists? Instead of creating from scratch, make a copy to save time!
Make a copy if you need to:
- Make a kahoot similar to one that already exists.
- Edit someone else’s public kahoot ( by duplicating you will create an editable copy).
- Avoid surprises (kahoots that you favorite may change if their authors edit or delete them).
Public kahoots made by our various “K! Studio” profiles cannot be duplicated unless you have a Premium subscription
You can find the “Duplicate” option in the three-dot menu ( ⋮ ).
- Duplicates are created under “My Kahoots” on the Kahoots page.
- Duplicated team kahoots will be listed in your “Team space”.