Looking to create a Kahoot! game that's similar to a kahoot that already exists? Save time and effort by duplicating the game instead of starting from scratch. Learn how to copy a Kahoot! game and streamline your game creation process. This feature is perfect for educators and trainers who want to reuse and customize their interactive quizzes for different groups or classes. Try now!
- Find the kahoot you want to duplicate in your Library or the Discover page.
- Click the three vertical dots ( ⋮ ).
- Click Duplicate.
Make a copy if you need to:
- Create a game similar to one that already exists.
- Edit someone else’s public kahoot (by duplicating you will create an editable copy).
☝️ Some kahoots cannot be duplicated due to the creator's settings.
- Avoid surprises - public kahoots that you use may change or be removed by their authors at any time.
☝️ Content purchased on Kahoot! Marketplace will remain available until the end of the pre-paid period.
💡 When duplicating a kahoot in your Library, you can choose the location for the duplicate.
💡 When duplicating a kahoot on the Discover or kahoot's details page, the duplicate will be saved in Your folders.
💡 Duplicated team kahoots will be listed in your team workspace.
💡 TIP 💡
If you want to move a kahoot to share it with your team in a shared workspace, it's recommended to:
This way you ensure that all your content will remain available to you even if your access to shared workspaces changes in the future.