Want to merge kahoots together? You can use the Combine option to merge together kahoots that are in the same folder. Additionally, you can use:
- Question bank: While editing a kahoot, you can search the title of another kahoot in the question bank to quickly add its questions to the one you're editing.
- Courses: Add a series of kahoots to a course and assign the course to participants.
You can merge multiple kahoots together as long as they're in the same private or shared workspace. If needed, you can move kahoots from one folder to another.
In order to combine kahoots you need to go to your My folders or Team folders section in the Library tab. It is not possible to combine kahoots in the Kahoots section.
- Open My folders or Team folders in your Library.
- Select at least two kahoots.
- Click Combine at the top of the list.
Get started by editing a kahoot you want to import questions to.
- Click "Add question" and use the search bar at the top of the window to search for questions.
- Search for keywords or phrases you want to find questions about. If you want to pull questions from your own kahoots, change the filter "show all" to "my library".
- Click "add" next to each question you want to import.
Please sign in to leave a comment.